Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switching solutions enable greener practices through measurable power efficiency, integrated services, and continuous innovations such as Cisco EnergyWise, an enterprisewide solution that monitors and conserves energy with customized policies. Together, Cisco EnergyWise technology and Cisco Catalyst switches reduce greenhouse gas (GhG) emissions and increase energy cost savings and sustainable business behavior. Sustainability features in the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches include the following features sets:
- Cisco EnergyWise technology
- Efficient switch operation
- Intelligent power management
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
Xem sản phẩm tốt nhất: C9300-24T-A Danh mục nổi bật: Cisco 9300 (NEW)
Cisco EnergyWise Technology
Cisco EnergyWise is an innovative architecture, added to fixed configuration switches, promoting companywide sustainability by reducing energy consumption across an entire corporate infrastructure and affecting more than 50 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions created by worldwide building infrastructure, a much greater effect than the 2 percent generated by the IT industry. Cisco EnergyWise enables companies to measure the power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices and manage power consumption with specific policies, reducing power consumption to realize increased cost savings, potentially affecting any powered device.
EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-based approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoints. The network discovers Cisco EnergyWise manageable devices, monitors their power consumption, and takes action based on business rules to reduce power consumption. EnergyWise uses a unique domain-naming system to query and summarize information from large sets of devices, making it simpler than traditional network management capabilities. Cisco EnergyWise’s management interfaces allow facilities and network management applications to communicate with endpoints and each other using the network as a unifying fabric. The management interface uses standard SNMP or TCP to integrate Cisco and third-party management systems.
Efficient Switch Operation
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches, designed and engineered by Cisco, provide optimum power saving, low power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
StackPower lets customers to simply add one extra power supply in any switch of the stack and provide either power redundancy for any of the stack members or simply add more power to the shared pool.
Intelligent Power over Ethernet Management
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series PoE models support Cisco IP phones and Cisco Aironet WLAN access points providing up to 30W of power per port, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Version 2 allows the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches to negotiate a more granular power setting when connecting to a Cisco powered device such as IP phones or access points than what is provided by IEEE classification.
- Per port power consumption command allows customers to specify maximum power setting on an individual port.
- Per port PoE power sensing measures actual power being drawn, enabling more intelligent control of powered devices.
- The PoE MIB provides proactive visibility into power usage and allows customers to set different power-level thresholds.
Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
EEE (IEEE 802.3az) provides a mechanism and a standard for reducing the energy usage of an Ethernet port without affecting the vital function of forwarding traffic. During peak work hours, most wired client devices use their network connections with infrequent bursts. The normal EEE operation is well suited to this behavior. During off-peak times the client devices may use sleep or hibernate modes. At this time the network interface can be completely inactive and able to be woken on demand by remote request.
Prior to the EEE standard, it was a common practice for client devices such as personal computers and servers to save power during sleep states by renegotiating the Ethernet link to a lower speed. With EEE capability, PCs and other “sleep oriented” devices can achieve power savings similar to the speed downshift while allowing a much faster transition back to the active state. Faster link wake time improves the user’s experience by allowing a faster transition for the client device from the sleep to active and connected state.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X series switches support EEE on the UPOE models.
Ease of Operations
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X help reduce the operating costs through:
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Easy to use deployment and control features
- Advanced, intelligent network management tools
Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting. In addition to adaptive, always on technologies such as StackWise and StackPower, Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations enable zero touch installation and replacement of switches, fast upgrade, as well as ease of troubleshooting with reduced operational cost. Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations is a set of features that includes Smart Install, auto Smartports, Smart Configuration. and Smart Troubleshooting to enhance operational excellence:
- Cisco Smart Install is a transparent plug and play technology to configure the Cisco IOS Software image and switch configuration without user intervention. Smart Install utilizes dynamic IP address allocation and the assistance of other switches to facilitate installation providing transparent network plug and play.
- Cisco Auto Smartports provide automatic configuration as devices connect to the switch port, allowing auto detection and plug and play of the device onto the network.
- Cisco Smart Configuration provides a single point of management for a group of switches and in addition adds the ability to archive and backup configuration files to a file server or switch allowing seamless zero touch switch replacement.
- Cisco Smart Troubleshooting is an extensive array of debug diagnostic commands and system health checks within the switch, including Generic Online Diagnostics (GOLD) and Onboard Failure Logging (OBFL).
✅ Liên hệ để có giá tốt
CÔNG TY TNHH HỆ THỐNG MẠNG [NETSYSTEM]
[Điện thoại] 024.37714430 – 024.37714417 – 024.37711222
[Hotline/Zalo] 0914025885 – 0915495885 – 0916498448 – 0914769119
[Email liên hệ] firstname.lastname@example.org